Life Changing ^,^

Assalamualaikum every body..
First, i want to apologize to anyone who feel annoying when reading my entry.
Suddenly right? hahaha
Like my title say, LIFE CHANGING !
Actually starting now,  I will try to do entry in English languages.
Why so suddenly??  because...
i want to practice my English 
My English is so broken even I'am now is 21 years old !  Ya Allah !

Do entry in English is part of my changing mission :D but the truly mission in changing is maturity.
Matured in what ever we do.
Like what we say, what we wearing, and also what we want to do.


Hmm, if have any ''MANGLISH'' in my word, sorry ... :'(
Okey, proceed to our topic.
Why we have to change??
It is because, we are grow up! yeah, from oldest to adult..

I think that all for now, i don't have idea now. 
Write in English make my brain stop thinking!
so typical! ok bye3!
Assalamualaikum.. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada Apa Dengan Cinta ?

SAKSI DISEBALIK LENSA