I Love Them !

Assalamualaikum !
Hai my beloved bloggers and my friend !
So, how your day?
Like others days, or today is very meaning for you.
Friday : The Master of all day!
 and " Don't forget to read surah al- Khafi "

Before we proceed, I want to apologize if you don't understand my word. Yeah, I am still learn how not to use MANGLISH in my sentence. I'am very sorry.. :'(
Oh My Lord, Allah ! I fall in love with them ! Yeah, this is true story and very old love story.
Who are they?
.
.
.
.
.
Here they are! They make my day. HAHAHA :D I love both of them very much.. !
Don't judge so soon, they not my brother but is most like that.
My mom is a babysitter, she take care of them every single day.
 They are very cute right ! Look they smile :) 
Even sometime they make my day so miserable !  I'am still love them. The way they smile, the way they cry.
(ALONG!! nak air, ALONG tengok dia ni) like this.
Okeylah, enough for today. I have work to do. Sambung nanti. Amek kau! Assalamualaikum... !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ada Apa Dengan Cinta ?

SAKSI DISEBALIK LENSA